Knowing you can help to protect your employees and business against damage, theft, or potential harm may be a benefit you can’t put a price tag on.
Audax offers a comprehensive selection of products designed to protect small and large businesses.
Security systems are designed to prevent loss and liability, improve employee performance, and add to your bottom line. Organizations must evaluate and implement a variety of security solutions in order to maintain and improve their overall business process. Security services, which range from speech privacy to intrusion detection, are used to safeguard company information and resources.
Analog, IP and Wireless IP Network Video Surveillance Systems provide a host of benefits and advanced functions not provided by an analog video surveillance system. The advantages include remote accessibility, high image quality, event management, intelligent video capabilities, easy integration possibilities and better scalability, flexibility, and cost effectiveness.
However, that does not mean you have to discard your existing analog investments. There are several cost-effective solutions that allow you to integrate existing analog equipment and gain the benefits of professional IP network video technology.
- Centralized viewing of live and recorded content from any client.
- Browser-based interface with advanced search, display and reporting tools.
- Remote management services available for multi-site operation.
- Easily grant /remove user-specific access privileges with a few clicks of the mouse.
Card Access Control Systems
Audax is dedicated to the design, installation and maintenance of premium access control systems. Having the ability to limit unauthorized entry to your business is just one of the benefits of access control systems.
Powerful features and capabilities provide peace of mind, so you can focus on your core business. Whether you’re a small or enterprise company, access control systems give you the flexibility to define when cardholders are allowed to enter doors, as well as the ability to track time, attendance and location.
- Whether your business has only one way access or multiple entry points, access control security systems are scalable and can be customized to fit your business and security needs.
- Minimize long term costs. Electronic access control systems have no need for lock changing. Many of them can be re-programmed easily and reduce the need for additional services.Keep a record of who is coming and going. There are two key benefits of increased access control visibility. First, in the event of an emergency, your reports will be able to tell authorities who was in or out of the office at a particular time. The second important benefit is time and attendance system integration. Controlling your employee access can be a virtual time clock for managing employees’ time.
- Even if you trust your employees fully, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce says that 75% of all employees steal at least once from their employer. With proper access control systems, executives no longer have to worry about employees being where they are not supposed to be.
Speech Privacy is a business concern for several different reasons:
- HIPAA and Medical Privacy – By law, medical institutions are required to protect your information by any means possible. This includes conversations between medical professionals and patients. Imagine you’re at a medical facility having a private conversation. Wouldn’t it give you peace of mind to know that your conversation is masked by a speech privacy system?
- Government and Military installations are held to the highest security standards. Speech privacy is one way of ensuring that proprietary information is kept private.
- Financial Institutions – Similar to HIPAA regulations, financial institutions are held to the highest requirements when protecting personal information.
- Call Centers – There is nothing more annoying than calling a support line and hearing several conversations in the background while working to resolve a complex problem.
- Office Noise – While open offices have major advantages in accessibility and affordability, they also lead to much higher levels of ambient noise because there are fewer barriers to block sound. Modern technologies, such as speech privacy systems, are deployed to reduce background noise.