Managed IT Services
Trying to solve all of your IT challenges internally can become a major distraction. Whether you’re a small start-up or an established multi-office business, your network and IT infrastructure is critical to your success. Yet it can be difficult for a company to both focus on its core business and stay on top of the latest IT trends and technologies.
Microsoft recognizes San Diego based company Audax Inc. as a qualified Small Business Specialist. This endorsement assures our small-business customers that we can deliver the specific resources and solutions they need to be successful. We service all of Southern California, including: San Diego County, Orange County, Los Angeles County and Riverside County.
24/7 Helpdesk & Onsite services
Our skilled IT Professionals are available 24×7 to overcome any IT challenge that you may have. Whether it’s desktop software, server applications, or hardware – our technical consultants have the skills to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
- 24/7 Helpdesk Services – Remote Support specialists are available to resolve your most common IT problems. GoToAssist software allows the specialist to connect to your remote desktop and troubleshoot configuration problems “on the fly.”
- On-site services – On-site engineers will arrive at your location and take a hands-on approach to resolve your most complex IT issues. Whether you are a start-up or an established company, Audax has the expertise to design, install and configure cost-effective solutions to meet your needs.
Desktop Deployment & Support
Your business may have the most advanced data center that money can buy. This means nothing if the end-user cannot access data in a reliable fashion. Audax provides Desktop Support Services that are time-tested and industry-approved. Our hardware and software services enable clients to operate effectively, within a performance-driven and secure environment.
- Desktop Deployment & Support (PCs, Laptops, Printers and Peripherals)
- Desktop configuration, system administration and break-fix capabilities
- MAC – Move, Add, Change services available
- Custom Software Installation and Configuration
- Hardware installation, upgrade and repair
- Process Automation
- Application & Operating System Management
- Desktop Imaging
- Data Migration Tasks
- Virus detection and removal
- File recovery services
- We have the ability to order /build cost-effective desktop equipment to your specifications
- Google Docs & Microsoft Office 365 Support
- Desktop Performance Tuning & Utilization
Audax takes the guesswork out of IT Management. The success of any company heavily relies on stable and well-maintained servers. Each of our Engineers has over 12 years of experience working in mission-critical production environments resolving complex system issues. We take pride in resolving your issue correctly the first time.
- Design and implementation of Exchange Server components including Active Directory
- Configuration of server components such as: DHCP, DNS, IIS, Terminal Services, GPO, Hyper-V
- Design and implementation of File /Folder Sharing and Security Structures
- Proven Backup and Disaster Recovery Techniques
- Email Solutions, including hosted options
- Installation and Configuration of enterprise-wide Anti-Virus and Anti-SPAM solutions
- System Monitoring and Notification
- Remote access configuration including KVM devices
- Storage configurations for File Servers, NAS, and SAN
- System Quotas and Resource Allocation
- IIS configuration and troubleshooting
- Hardware Virtualization utilizing VMware and Hyper-V technologies
- MySQL, MSSQL Database Administration & Maintenance
- Microsoft SharePoint Design and Deployment
- Server Performance Tuning & Utilization
Our Certified Engineers will configure your network to ensure network links and devices are operating properly. We measure utilization and performance of the network to spot developing bottlenecks and perform proactive network testing to prevent failures before they disrupt your business.
- Cisco ASA Security Appliance Deployment
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client – SSL
- Cisco VPN Client – IPSEC
- RADIUS Server deployment
- SonicWall Routers
- Network Switch configuration
Data Backup & Disaster Recovery
Data loss happens. Is your critical business data backed up? Hard drive crashes, file corruption, and accidental file deletion can occur at any time and put your company’s future in jeopardy.
Here are just a few solutions that can be implemented:
- Configure online solutions for real-time and scheduled backup to the cloud
- Use applications for backup to tape
- Smaller offices can use applications to duplicate data to attached storage devices
Wireless Point to Point, Point to Multi-Point, & WiFi
Emerging technologies allow businesses of all sizes to discover the benefits of going wireless. The increased mobility that WiFi networks provide is essential for operations throughout manufacturing facilities, warehouses, hotels, airports, hospitals, colleges and large enterprises. Is your existing wireless network open to security threats? Speak with one of our security experts to verify that your wireless network is protected.
- Wireless Site Surveys
- Indoor /Outdoor Broadband Wireless – WiFi
- Wireless Hotspot deployments
- Wireless Point-to-Point Ethernet Bridge (PTP)
- Wireless Point-to-Multipoint Ethernet Bridge (PtMP)
- Wireless Security and Surveillance
- Campus/Building Wireless Bridge
- Mobile Wireless Access
A poorly designed server infrastructure can waste precious resources, including power, HVAC and office space, while raising hardware costs. Hardware virtualization allows companies to consolidate server resources and lower costs. In most cases, many physical servers are replaced by one virtual server (host). This configuration supports several images known as “virtual machines” that run independently.
Voice /Data Circuit Consulting and Management
There are many factors to consider when choosing a voice or data provider. Find the right service to fit your business needs. Audax has teamed up with several Internet Service Provider (ISP) companies to deliver the most cost-effective solutions. Here are a few questions that need to be addressed before selecting a service provider:
- Will you need Analog, SIP, or PRI voice circuits?
- Does my hardware require a certain type of connection?
- How do I calculate bandwidth requirements for my data connection?
- How will upload /download speeds affect my network?
- What’s the difference between a Copper and Fiber data connection?
- How to avoid “local loop” pricing for copper circuits.
Office Build & Relocation Services
Are you building, expanding, or relocating a business? Audax has comprehensive services that can assist you in all aspects of the project. Contact us today to see how we can help!
- Structured Cable Design and Termination
- Server Rack placement, Cable Management and Seismic Bracing
- HVAC Load calculations and Air Return configurations
- Electrical Requirements, including UPS configuration
- Access to MPOE and Circuit Delivery
- Security including: room access, surveillance and environmental monitoring